student Leadership Positions - 2020/2021 Academic Year
Apply today to be a Bennion Center Student Leader!
Based on your area of interest, these positions support the Bennion Center's wide-ranging
community engagement programs.
Terms are for the entire academic year - Summer/Fall 2020 & Spring 2021. This is a great way to meet new people, spend your time for good, strengthen life skills, and "feel" community.
Please review the descriptions of the positions still available below, then click on the red button to apply online.
Tier 2 - Student Leader Positions
one position left, open until filled
The Service Corner through the Bennion Center has the opportunity for some exciting growth and development in 2020 with the inaugural year of the Gail Miller Community Engagement Tower as part of the Bennion Center’s First Year Experience. The Service Corner will be part of the larger plan of engaging first year students as well as the larger student body. The Service Corner leadership will also be responsible for developing new projects that truly meet community identified needs. We are looking for leaders who have flexible schedules and innovative ideas.
training & outreach specialist
This position is primarily responsible for training volunteers on the various Service Corner projects and organizing opportunities for various campus and community groups. Addition responsibilities are listed below:
- Attend regular Service Corner team meetings.
- Flexibility to teach, meet up and instruct campus and community groups on service corner projects or be able to attend their events or group meetings.
- Maintain and organize supplies.
- Be knowledgeable in all Service Corner projects.
- Develop relationships with residents and resident advisors in the Gail Miller Community Engagement Tower (GMCET).
- Develop relationships with the Bennion Center’s First Year Experience Leadership Team.
- Assist in the Service Corner locations at both the Bennion Center and the GMCET for a minimum of 2 hours a week.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
For questions or clarifications about positions or deadlines:
Please contact Bryce Williams at email@example.com or call 801-581-4811.