Gail Miller Community Engagement Tower
- First year student only
- On-campus housing
- Completed in 2020
This unique theme community living opportunity is especially for new students looking to find a supportive community to start their college experience at the U. In partnership with the Bennion Center, the residents living in the community engagement tower will enjoy a diverse array of community focused activities that they are always welcome to be a part of.
Some of the Bennion Center options include:
- First-Year Service Cohort
- Saturday Service Projects
- Service Corner (Bennion Center kiosk is located on the main floor)
- Student leader positions
- Dialogues, Forums, Workshops, more!
- Community Engaged Learning (CEL) courses for credit
- Community Engagement Certificate
- Bennion Scholars
- and more!!!
Housing applications open every year around February 10th for the following school year.
All rooms have been filled for 2021-2022.
Click on the links below from the Housing & Residential Education website to learn more:
For questions or more information, please contact Bryce Williams