Time Commitment: 15 minutes
Requirement Details: Required for new employees only. Must be completed during first month of working.
- Complete the "Timecard Timestamp, View and Approval" training.
- NOTE: If you have another job on campus, you will need to also complete the Multiple Job Selection training.
- Complete the following training topics:
- Non-Exempt Payroll Policy Highlights
- Access Kronos, View My Information & Use My Timestamp
- Missed Punches
- Early, Late In, and Late Out
- Meetings and Education
- Approve your Timecard
- Send a screenshot of the menu page to Asma (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Time Commitment: 30 minutes
Requirement Details: Required for every employee, volunteer, or affiliate of the U that will be/might be driving as a part of their affiliation—specifically to/from your community partner site. Must be renewed at least every two years.
- Visit the State's Division of Risk Management website: https://utah-riskpool.sabacloud.com/Saba/Web_wdk/NA1PRD0101/index/prelogin.rdf.
- Either sign in or create a new account (using the “Sign Up Here” button) in order
to complete the training.
- Use keyword “uou” to create a new account
- Complete test. The website will not automatically submit your test results to the
BC team. You must submit the Driver's Test Completion Form below.
- You must receive 80% or higher to pass. NOTE: You may take the test as many times as necessary.
- Submit Driver's Test Completion Form: https://bennioncenter.org/forms/alternative-break-drivers-test.php.
Youth Protection Training
Time Commitment: 60 minutes
Requirement Details: Required for every Utah Reads employee, volunteer, or affiliate. Must be completed during the first month of working. Must be renewed at least every three years.
If you are a Utah Reads employee (you have received work study and have been hired by the U through the Utah Reads program)…
- Follow this link to the Bridge site: https://utah.bridgeapp.com
- Log in with your CIS credentials
- Click on the tab on the upper left side labeled “Learning Library”
- Search for and click on the “Safety of Minors Policy Training”
- The course opens in a new window and you will need to allow pop-ups that may get blocked by your browser
- Email Asma (email@example.com) a copy of your certificate.
If you are an AmeriCorps member or Volunteer…